2015 m. sausio 16 d., penktadienis

We can buiiilddd a newww tomorrrooowww

Expectations may help you grow towards becoming someone better and they may help you pursue your dreams they also may be the catalyst of your happiness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-216t4gIXDY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAUuEu-Fdyg 6 in the morning when she's sleeping. Sometimes being alone is a must, even just for a while. Your brain must unfreeze and take a deep breath for you to deal with life easier. Been a while since I was here, probably because I'm simply happy. And I can see bright lights already. I can see it rushing through my shadows, dripping on my knees, melting me from the inside while whispering me I love You. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwPkBAv06Dg We will rumble into life together, crush all marble walls leaving shit behind, holding hands forever learning everyday. How can You fucking dare tell me you can't fly when You didn't even try learning?? My eyes are whiter, so are my lungs and probably so is my soul. I have dimples now. My temptations now have me and I have them too. She fits me like a pot fits a plate. And trust me, it fits.... quite well... Whoever has a temptation to take it out shall fail and stand against me in a first place. Because I'm our strong shield always in pursuit, I'm her maelstrom sucking all the evil, I'm her pulchritude and she shouldn't worry about that because I'm fully hers. Profligacy and consternation, dark could over my head but what matters in inside. We're gonna make it shine. I'm intromitting you the future, It always starts today. We can build a new tomorrow.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą