2012 m. rugsėjo 21 d., penktadienis

Ok, this week is gonna be over/done in a couple of hours. Having some tea @Chilli. Omggggg and they're playing Big City Life.mp3, wohooo, what a good mood here today !
And I can't take those girls smiling at me pretty much everywhere, it's really pissing me off now.
We're gonna have some friends tonight and it's time for vodka I guess. Muahah. And tomorrow i'll be leaving in early morning, yaya, businessman, kurwa.
And finally my health is almost okay, I feel so much better today. Maybe because it's friday ? Nah.
Well, I think I deserve some rest, I had a long and fucked up week, everyday was hard and exhausting, so here I'm now, waiting to have my price.
And now they're playing Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky and Sand. Whatt ????? I've never heard the sound of this song anywhere but my own pc, the fuck ?? Good enough !!!!! Mood - 200 prc. okay now
And I'm waiting for Christmas. Funny, but it's true. I really dunno anything about what will happen at the Christmas time, but it's still the hope thingy doing a good job over there. And my imagination as well.
I'm too busy these days. Gotta calm down and try to make a routine ar somethning. Just for everything to be easier.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą